GONG SOUND HEALING
Music and the Brain.
I believe the way I play the Gong, (without bashing or crashing), is as or more beneficial than music. There is no remembrance of a melody which can triggers emotions with gong. There are always different structures of vibrations and frequencies interacting together with the participants, the room, and environment's frequencies and vibrations. Never the same. The Sound Healing Way is a concept of silence, build and release and melodious techniques that enable the mind to feel safe to choose theta brain waves, allowing the body to easily go into a meditative state. The vibrations blanket the body stimulating and massaging molecular structures allowing the body to absorb frequencies, which are nutritious, and repairing energy needed for cell health. Toxins are released and create a body that is returned to harmonious and natural states...
Lisa Lippincott is the owner and Creator of Gongster as well as the Scottsdale Sound Sanctuary. She has been immersed in the practice of sound healing for many years. She uses many Gongs, and these sounds create messages for healing and Love, which creates a remembrance of our Oneness. Relax. Reset. Feel. Be. Belong. It is all about sound healing and creating a theta healing through binaural beats. When we are able to get out of the way, we can then reset and heal our bodies: mentally, physically and spiritually.
ABOUT THE GONGS
Lisa is a distributor for both Meinl and Tone of Life Gongs. But she can get you just about any gong you would like. If you are not sure what brand, to get? No problem, Lisa can help you narrow down exactly what you are looking for. You will find gongs and accessories as well as sound healing instruments that will create you dream set up, within your budget. If you live in Scottsdale, book an appointment! Come over and check out as well as play an assortment of Gongs, try mallets, and sound instruments.
THE BENEFITS OF SOUND HEALING
- Deeper rest and relaxation
- Balancing of the electro-magnetic field
- Chakra balancing
- Pain is often released
- Improved overall alignment
- Help with depression
- Assistance in a time of spiritual growth
- Help with a physical ailments
- Increase in physical energy levels
- Relief from stress and anxiety
- Release of energy from the past that is affecting you now
- Help focusing the mind and lessening mind chatter
- Releasing other's energy from your space
- Dealing with traumatic emotional events
- Assistance during a time of dramatic change
- Sound hydrates the tissue
- Sound helps the body stay more liquid
- Sound work speaks directly to your innate intelligence
- Sound compliments and enhances other mind body therapies
- Enhances other mind body therapies
- Improves circulation and oxygenation